Become a NAMI member today and add your name to the list of thousands raising their voices to demand services, support, and respect for the millions afrfected by mental illness. NAMI membership demonstrates your support for the important work being done at NAMI and helps us make our voice heard in your community, the State capital, as well as the nation’s capital.
Benefits of Membership:
- Receive updates about mental health care issues and developments across Moore County and North Carolina;
- Have a voice in determining NAMI Moore County goals and priorities;
- Receive NAMI Moore County The Iris newsletter, and NAMI North Carolina Clippings;
- Receive a subscription to The Advocate NAMI’s quarterly magazine, as well as access to optional subscriptions to online specialty newsletters;
- Borrow books and other resources from the NAMI North Carolina or NAMI Moore County Library;
- Vote and have a voice in NAMI North Carolina and NAMI National board elections or Bylaws changes;
- Receive member discounts on brochures, videos, promotional items, and registration at the NAMI North Carolina Annual Conference and NAMI’s Annual Convention;
- Participate in educational programs, support groups, psychoeducational groups, etc. – all free of charge to participants;
- Join a diverse community of like-minded individuals acting to improve the lives of people affected by mental illness in North Carolina.
Your membership helps keep all of our programs and services free of charge to participants and sends a message to legislators and supporters that NAMI represents a unified and growing community of mental health consumers, family members, friends, and providers.
Membership dues are for 12 months from receipt of membership or renewal of membership:
- $60 per year for a Household membership that includes all members of a household living at the same address
- $40 per year for a Regular membership which is an individual membership for one person
- $5 per year for an Open Door membership for an individual member with limited financial resources
Please send a check or money order to:
NAMI Moore County
PO Box 4823
Pinehurst, NC 28374-4823